Introducing Voices, your own way to contribute to our website. Share your voice an be heard by the community!
Are you an industry expert, a cannabis grower, a psychedelics researcher, a doctor, a patient, or anyone with the right knowledge and experience? Let your voice be heard!
Are you someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the right way to use cannabis, psychedelics or other psychoactive compounds? Are you an artist, poet, philosopher, lover, actor, stoner, self-improvement addict, rainbow warrior, spaceship captain or E.T. trying to find your way home?
If you are one of the above, all, none or anything in between and you can write well, let your voice be heard!
Cannadelics is a comprehensive website that covers all the most important news, medical breakthroughs, and trends as they pertain to the cannabis & psychedelics industry. We explore all mind-altering compounds, but maintain a heavy focus on both cannabis and psychedelics.
Please read our guidelines and website policies (at the bottom), and if you think you have some content which could be mutually beneficial then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Attention SEO companies, our guest posts have a strick no-follow policy. If you came here hunting for links, we apologize, but we have nothing to give you…
Our new Voices section, is your way to be heard! Whether you are an industry expert, a patient, a doctor, an alchimist formulating products, or a spaceship captain, if you have a good story to tell, we are hear to listen. Unlike our regular evidence-based, informative and heavily researched articles, your voice is your own represetation, so be authentic with it. All that said, we reserve the right to say no to your contribution, so don’t be offended if your work isn’t right for us. It is not you, you are perfect, but us…
Benefits of Thought leadership articles:
Unlike paid guest posts and sponsored content, the thought leadership articles are completely free of-charge.
In-fact, getting the hidden gems of our industry share their experience with our community is one of our goals, so if you see yourself part of that group, we would like to offer you the perfect platform.
In exchange for your efforts, we will share your article with our community, both in our newsletters and in our social platforms.
Please be advised, that usually thought leadership articles don’t allow you to link to your website, but only within the author’s bio. If you need links, you should choose sponsored content or guest posts.
Please email email@example.com and use Thought Leadership in the subject. Please introduce yourself and tell us what are you going to write about.
General Guidelines and Website Policies
- All content must be unique as we strictly DO NOT accept duplicate content.
- Articles must reflect the CBD Testers mission in terms of writing style/tone and direction.
- Watertight attribution of data, sources, quotations or other third-party content, to be included in the body of content via hyperlinks.
- STRICTLY NO backlinks or promotional links of any kind will be accepted unless pre-approved as part of our sponsored content / guest posts packages. Otherwise, links can only be to sources of information/related sources.
- Promotion of third-party products or services is strictly forbidden.
- CBD Testers editors reserve the right to remove content and ban any guest post which contravenes our company policies, without notice.
- No self-promotion whatsoever is permitted, including direct promotion of your own website.
- You can include a link to your personal website in your Gravatar Bio (see below)
- Republishing of your guest articles for CBD Testers on your own website or a third-party site is strictly forbidden.
Writing Style and Images
- Always use the word “cannabis” or “medical cannabis” as opposed to “Weed, ganja, marijuana, herb, etc.”
- All articles must be at least 1200 words in length.
- Use Headings (1-4) when formatting articles.
- Your content must be 100% original and unique (apart from quotes, etc)
- CBD Testers editors will deal with tags, meta descriptions, images and internal links, so you don’t have to.
Gravatar Profile and Bio
- Guest writers must have a (free) Gravatar account, with an up-to-date face image/head shot. We also want a 3-5 sentence Bio written there, as this shows up at the bottom of every article on our site.
- Please visit Gravatar.com to obtain a profile there if you don’t have one already.
Ready to begin?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use Thought leadership, Sponsored Content or Guest Posts in the subject or contact us.