Cannadelics is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Join our team at a leading botanical-based products news website as a Community Manager. We’re looking for an experienced professional to manage and grow our online community through engaging content, social media platforms, and community feedback. If you’re passionate about building relationships with customers and fans in the drug industry, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a botanical-based products news website seeking a highly motivated and experienced Community Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing our online community by engaging with our audience, moderating discussions, creating and sharing relevant content, and driving engagement across our social media platforms.
- Develop and implement a community engagement strategy that drives engagement and growth across our social media channels and website.
- Manage and moderate discussions within our online community, responding to comments and questions from our audience in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and curate relevant and engaging content that resonates with our audience, including articles, videos, images, and social media posts.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that community feedback is incorporated into our content and marketing strategies.
- Monitor and report on community engagement metrics, including website traffic, social media engagement, and email marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to inform our community engagement strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in community management, social media or a related field.
- Knowledge of the botanical-based products industry, lifestyle and culture.
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit and Quora.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Passion for engaging with online communities and building relationships with customers and fans.
- Knowledge of the world of medicinal plants, at least to some extent (if your expertise is in a related area, that’s fine, as long as you’re familiar with these topics and comfortable working with them).
- Strong problem-solving skills. You must be savvy and able to find ways to work around obstacles on various social media platforms.
- An open mind and a willingness to work with controversial topics, as part of the medicinal plants are still illegal. Medicinal plants are a controversial topic, and we need you to be onboard with what we’re doing.
- Knowledge of American culture. America is our biggest market, so you must have your finger on the pulse of what’s happening and know how to appeal to Americans, whether you live in the US or not.
- Ability to keep up with our fast-paced content production. We publish a lot of articles, so you need to know the subjects we care about and what we’re covering. This doesn’t mean you have to read every article, but you need to be able to recognize the titles and subject matter so you can advertise the content effectively.
- Availability to attend a weekly phone meeting where we discuss progress and plan ahead. The meeting usually lasts no more than 1 hour and takes place during American working hours.
Other important information:
- This is initially a part-time position (approximately 20-25 hours per week), but it may become a full-time job if you are successful.
- Pay is commensurate with experience but matches current market rates.
- We have a flexible work schedule, so you can work whenever you want unless there’s a specific reason to work at a specific time.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you’re a good fit for this role. please use Community Manager as the subject line